Friday

How We Get There Matters

IT'S CAR FREE DAY!! And the good news is anything your car can do, your bike can do better!

You can shop by bike



You can whip up breakfast on the go on your bike


You can pick up the kids with your bike


You can go camping by bike


You can get married on a bike


You can move house by bike, especially if you have cycling buddies



You can take your pets to the vet by bike


You can do things your mother would NEVER apporve of




You can create a world of difference

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't touched my car today!

Thanks for the nudge.

westwind said...

you rock my world! :)

Jennifer said...

I still haven't driven today. I'm getting the itch, because I didn't drive yesterday either, and I really need to get out of the house!!! Arrrrrgh!

westwind said...

Sounds like somebody needs a good bike! :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Can you imagine huge bicycle traffic jams on 26? "Uh, the bikes are backed up to Cornell Road today..." :-)

Really funny stuff. And a very fine point.

westwind said...

"You'll want to avoid the area around First Congregational, as there is a lengthy cycle-funeral procession approaching the church this morning . . . "

now that what I'm talking about: the futures' so bright I gotta wear shades!